"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sadaam In Skivvies

Yup, there has been lots and lots and lots and lots of talk on the news, blogs, and soon in Newsweak I'm sure, of the stupid-assed picture of Sadaam wandering around in his underwear.

UNHOLY! BLASPHEMOUS! ATROCITIES OF WAR! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED! GENEVA CONVENTION! BUSH LIED - OUDAY DIED! HALIBURTON! OH DEAR!

I hope that's not the worst of misery we can inflict upon him while he's in there.

I would rather have seen a picture of Big Ole' Bubba holding a broom handle shoved a couple inches or twelve up his criminal ass, but so far no luck.

In the meantime, pass me the Quran will you? I need to take a shit.

3 comments:

shoes said...

pass me the quran...i need to take a shit. now thats funny

Pooke said...

This is too funny!~

Are you sure you didn't steal my Snoopy Thermos when I was a kid?

curmudgeon said...

Steal? Me? Never.
I may have asked for a sip though.