"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 19, 2005

This Just Keeps Getting Better

"Yo Brian. Will ya'll give me a hand over yonder? Y'all owes me fifty bucks."
"'Fraid not. But I can give y'all a fanger. Reckon we'se ayvun?"
"U-yuh. I reckon we'se ayvun."

...at home...
"Look ri-cheer honey. I got this here fanger at work. Brian done lopped it clayn off'n the tailgate u that damn truck."
"Wow! Ima goin' to californy this here weekend. I can stick it in a bowl of chili at Wendy's, then say I found it there. We'll sue and make a fortune!"
The man whose severed finger was planted in a bowl of Wendy's chili in an apparent scheme to swindle the company had given the digit to a co-worker to settle a $50 debt, the San Francisco Chronicle reported on Wednesday.
What a maroon.

2 comments:

shoes said...

part of a finger goes for $50. i'm having a yard sale. all of me must go. sorry i was married once before so i already gave away my pride but my conscience can still be had

curmudgeon said...

Now that is a plan!