"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, June 24, 2005

From My Comments:

As always... Rachael said...

I'm copying and pasting all of these jokes to send to the soldier I adopted... do you mind? I'm not taking any credit for them... but I'll give yu credit if they're original.

Hell no I don't mind! I put this stuff out there for other folks to enjoy, hate, puke at, laugh at, object to, confirm, whatever. So everyone is welcome to pass them along.

I can't claim any of these jokes as my own. I get them all from somone or somewhere else myself, either as cut-n-paste or emails. I'm not very good at coming up with jokes myself, and if something tickles my fancy, I'll throw it out there for y'all to hopefully chuckle at.

So have at it!

No comments: