"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, November 06, 2006

Blue Skies

Heads up, blue sky thinking can alienate staff:

Let's make sure we're all on the same page here.

They say cliches can alienate workers? I would have to agree sometimes, but only if they're a little thin-skinned. Take it from the horse's mouth here, I have been intimidated by jargon before. When the higher-ups start talking lingo I'm not too clear on, I some times end up with my head in the clouds. Sometimes they think they're clear as a bell, but I'm a little fuzzy, clear as mud. Especially if they're coming from left field.

But we usually end up moving forward and hitting one out of the park. We're team players where I work and we don't want one person to get lost in the shuffle. We try to deal from the top of the deck and like to have all our ducks in a row.

Sometimes, someone step out of line, but we usually pull together, put the shoulder to the wheel, our nose to the grindstone and toe the line. There is usually a light at the end of the tunnel. Greener pastures are just around the corner we know that we'll reap what we sow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click, boom!

curmudgeon said...

BWAH!

Anonymous said...

Right !!

Jean said...

Damn, Dave......very good!!!

Miss Sassy said...

... and if it doesn't come up roses, if by chance it hits the fan, there is always tomorrow =)

Scottsdale Girl said...

That which hits the fan will not be distributed evenly...

cornfucious