"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, November 06, 2006

Un-Fucking Believable

I was doing a little surfing, and stumbled across this:

Meth And Love?


"So If My Boyfriend Is A Meth Addict But Him Being On Meth = Incredible Sex, Should I Get Him Help, Or Just Screw Around Till We Break Up."
And she is totally serious.

Here sweety, this is what you do:
Go to daddy's drawer and find his biggest, loaded handgun. Put the open end of the barrel firmly against your right temple and pull the trigger. Do the world a favor and rid us of your sorry ass.

Fucking moron.

6 comments:

lilfeathers2000 said...

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
Its C&C Monday
Have A God Blessed Week!!!!
Blessings
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.

rachel said...

Shouldn't she take him out with her? That'd be my vote.

Scottsdale Girl said...

As a former meth user...I say AMEN to doing them both with one shot. Disgusting. And I know from what I speak...

curmudgeon said...

lf2k,
I feel so blessed.

rachel,
That was my first thought, but he may be salvageable. She however, should be removed from the gene pool.

s.g.,
Glad to hear 'former' in there. Good job.

Miss Sassy said...

What happened to my comment???

I thought I'd left something on this one to the tune of "watch out C, we know what happened the last time you proposed offing people... wouldn't want you accused of annihalating all women who date sub par men!!"

And I have to agree, s.g., Good Job. =)

curmudgeon said...

Sassy,

Seems blogger is tossing comments on occasion. Sorry.
But yup, I have to put up with bullshit when I say something like that.