"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Coupla Jokes

A couple blonde jokes I hadn't heard before:

A blonde is walking down the street with her blouse open and her right
breast hanging out.
A policeman approaches her and says, "Ma'am, are you aware that I could
cite you for indecent exposure?"
She says, "Why, officer?"
"Because your breast is hanging out." He says.
She looks down and says, "OH MY GOD, I left the baby on the bus again!"

There's this blonde out for a walk She comes to a river and sees another
blonde on the opposite bank.
"Yoo-hoo!" she shouts - "How can I get to the other side?"
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back,
"You ARE on the other side!"

No comments: