"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What's this shit?

TheDenverChannel.com - Travel Getaways - Worried About Traveling Abroad? Pretend To Be Canadian:

"For $24.95, T-shirtKing.com offers a 'Go Canadian' package that includes a Canadian flag T-shirt, a Canadian flag lapel pin and a Canadian patch for luggage or a backpack."
You're wanting to sport Canuk garb while traveling in another country? Good gawd. Grow the fuck up!
I've already written about this before, but it just seems to come up repeatedly from the cry-baby, whiney-assed simps out there who can't seem to get on with their fucking lives.
If you're that upset or ashamed to be living in the best country in the world, then get the fuck out. I'm tired of listening to your sorry ass whining and bitching about not getting your way, how big of an idiot 'W' is, how the country is going to hell etc., etc,. etc.
I live in the Las Vegas area. We have 4000-5000 families a month moving into the area. Nothing pisses me off more than hearing someone tell me about the 'good ole days' or 'back home...'. If it were that good there, you wouldn't have left, not to mention the fact that everyone else would want to go there. And if it is that bad here, then go the hell back.
In the mean time,


If I ever travel to another country, I would proudly wear a shirt with an American flag on it. I would never be ashamed to display or relate the fact that I am an American citizen. If that country doesn't want me to visit and spend my American dollars there, then to hell with them. I don't need to go there and I don't want to go there. There are thousands of other places on this planet I can go and enjoy myself without having to concern myself with being welcomed.
You don't want to invite me to your house to play, then go fuck yourself. I have plenty of friends. Just don't expect me to think of you as one of them.

No comments: