"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, December 20, 2004

Spam Subject of the Day

"Lucy Liu got a rolex don't you need one too? crossarm"

Dammit! First they tease me saying Drew Barrymore got one, now Lucy Liu?
I'm so ashamed. How can I possibly go out in public without one. Especially being a crossarm.
No entry in the dictionary for crossarm. An explanation maybe?:
cross·arm Audio pronunciation of "loser" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lzr)
n.
    1. One that fails to win: the losers of the game.
    2. One who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
    1. One that fails consistently, especially a person with bad luck or poor skills: “losers at home seeking wealth and glory in undeveloped countries” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).
    2. One that is bad in quality: That book is a real loser.
Since I don't have a rolex, I must be a crossarm.

No comments: