"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, July 29, 2005

Joke of the Day

Okay, here's another classic.

The guy is sitting at the bar, when in rushes another gentleman who in a very loud voice, hurridly asks the bartender for a shot of whiskey.
He quickly downs the shot and requests another immediately.
That one gets tossed back just as quickly and yet another is requested.

The guy sitting there can take it no longer and asks "You're slamming those shots pretty fast, what's the occasion?"

His reply is "My first blow-job." as he tosses back the third shot.

"And you're trying to get drunk because of that?"

"No, I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth."



1 comment:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

OMG - I did not see that punhcline coming! How funny!