"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, July 11, 2005

Survey Says

Maricopa Mark suggested I throw this out for opinion:

As probably everyone knows by now, Howard Stern is leaving the public airwaves to go to Sirius satellite radio.
I couldn't be happier because now, I won't have to hear "Didja hear Stern this morning? He.... [did something adolescent, racist, stupid, disgusting, ...]".
Note to everyone: I never listen to the idiot, so don't ask me if I heard him this morning.

Not that many people, at least ones I know, have Sirius. So very soon, I won't be asked that question any more. I hope.
I can't stand to listen to that pompous, arrogant, egotistical, self serving bigot myself, but a lot of people for whatever reason, seem to like his vocal diarrhea.

But I digress....

Anyway, rumor has it that Diamond Dave is maybe taking over for Howard Stern.
I just can't picture David Lee Roth taking over as the host of Stern's talk show. But then I couldnt picture him as an E.M.T. either.
But he apparently has the ego required to be the host, so he may do just fine.

Whaddya think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sticking with my original vote: Britney Spears.

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I'll take David Lee Roth in any form... I hope he gets the job. But I don't listen to radio, so my opinion is quite useless!

Howard Stern is simply not very funny... Robin is much funnier! She deserves a show! For every witty remark Stern makes, you have to endure 4,000 stupid remarks. It's not worth it to me. I hope this move ends his career.

Anonymous said...

Provided Diamond Dave isn't too full of himself I think he could be really good at radio. Another guy I like that might be a good choice is Dee Snider.

curmudgeon said...

I've never listened enough to get an opinion of Robin.

Hmm. Dee Snider didn't occur to me. I like the idea though.

shoes said...

howard is a genius. he surrounds himself with good talent and crazies. diamond dave will fail miserably

Pooke said...

I rarely express an opinion on such matters, however, I must agree with you about Howard Stern. Lesies... ha ha... Boobs... ha ha... farts... ha ha. He's like a 50 year old version of Butthead; with Butthead being the funnier of the two.

As for Diamond Dave- I have heard (why do I say that... I haven't actually "heard" anything rather) I've read that he's actually funny on a slightly higher Darwinian scale (as if that's not possible) when compared to Stern.