"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, July 18, 2005

A Joke

Ok, no pictures yet, but here's a joke:

The couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town.

He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range. "Look!" she said. I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less. "And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Services are pending...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, that's funny.

And I'm female, but that is
too funny -
nice touch with the applause.

But I still want my spiffy
little sports car.

I can buy my own though.

First car was a 76 Vette.

I was l6 - how can I not
want a nice zippy little
car for summer,
for winter, I'll take the
damn truck!

OH, and before I forget,

pictures of the lake and
the deer are much more
satisfying than my need
for speed.

Did I just say that?

I did - think I got it right...

Now, honey, I really am
thinking of botox,liposuction injections... maybe that instead of the truck,

what do you think?

I know, go on a diet, exercise

But, honey, I need a quick
fix...

hahaha! or roflmao..

whatever you choose

Katie
I see they are still applauding so I better slip outta here now...

curmudgeon said...

Hey Katie,

Glad you enjoyed the stuff.
Come back again! You make me giggle.