"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Uuunnnn....

Take this post and print it out. Then the next time you feel mother nature's call (if she exists), and you think you'll be sitting somewhere for a few minutes, you can read it. Then you can reread it, and maybe even read it again.

Then maybe someone could explain to me how those education dollars were well spent.

From the comments over at shoes' place:
(1) I find it interesting that you did not care to prove that the distinction between reality and fiction is that reality can be proven. Is that distinction something that we all make up as some sort of crutch so we do not have to believe the spooky stuff we read in Harry Potter books? Or is the distinction between fiction and reality a distinction that exists in reality? You apparently believe that the distinction between fiction and reality is a real (i.e. not fictional) distinction because you assume the reality of the distinction when you call the Bible, The Da Vinci Code, and the Harry Potter books "fiction." If you believed that the distinction between reality and fiction was merely fictional, then all of your ranting would be a little out of place. But if the distinction exists in reality then, by your definition, it must be possible to prove it. That is why I find it interesting that you omitted any sort of proof for the assertion that the provability of reality distinguishes reality from fiction.
"Uh yeah. Can I get a little extra ketchup for those fries please?"

2 comments:

shoes said...

to really get the full piisley expirence please go to www.pittsspot.blogspot.com but dont get puuled into an arguement with this douche bag. his profile is a must read

Jeremy Pittsley said...

I apologize for responding to this post so late. I was not expecting to find another set of insults waiting for me when I googled my blog name.

Frankly I find your behavior silly. I have merely asked a question, and I have received nothing but insults in return. If you were a teacher would you treat your students' questions with this type of contempt merely because you did not have an answer for them? Do you call your subordinates at work demeaning names when they bring up a point in your project development plans that has not been accounted for? I hope not.

On whether my education money was well-spent and whether I am an "idiot," I grant that I am not the sharpest pencil in the box. Nevertheless pointing out that fact without answering my question does not convince me of your intelligence nor does it engender my confidence in your education.

What I am trying to point out when I ask this question is that the anti-Christian worldview cannot account for the distinction between reality and fiction. The Christian worldview can account for this distinction. I have explained this accounting on shoes' blog, so I won't do that again here. Please consider the reason that all heat and no light has proceeded from your end of the conversation. I want you to be able to answer my question and to stop lashing out at it because I want you to know the freedom which comes from embracing the Christian worldview.