"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This Day in History - Clusterfuck

From HistoryChannel.com:

1969 Woodstock begins in upstate New York

The Woodstock Music and Art Fair, 'An Aquarian Exposition,' opens at Max Yasgur's dairy farm in upstate New York. Promoters expected the music festival, modeled after the famous Monterey Pop Festival, to attract up to 200,000 for the weekend, but nearly a half a million people converged on the concert site.
[...]
Three days of sex, mud, sex, drugs, sex, rock and roll, sex, hippies, and sex. And everyone knows someone who knows someone who was there, right?

4 comments:

lilfeathers2000 said...

Uhhhh I don't know anyone.
However I get a picture in my head of dirty smelly people running around tokeing and half nekked.

curmudgeon said...

If not ALL nekkid.

Deb said...

That was waaaaaay before my time Curmy.

;-)

curmudgeon said...

Maybe, but I've seen pictures...