"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, August 28, 2006

What Did I Say? WHAT DID I SAY!?!?!

Woman crashes when teaching dog to drive:

AP - Mon Aug 28, 8:13 AM ET Sent 81 times

BEIJING - A woman in Hohhot, the capital of north China's Inner Mongolia region, crashed her car while giving her dog a driving lesson, the official Xinhua News Agency said Monday.
[...]
"Just when I think someone has reached the peak [of stupidity], someone zooms right past them."

4 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

What kind of dog was it?

curmudgeon said...

Dunno:
"Xinhua did not say what kind of dog or vehicles were involved but Li paid for repairs."

Deb said...

For once I am glad it was not an American doing something stupid.