"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Got A BooBoo!!!

From the AP via Yahoo:
Peace Activist Sheehan Hurt at Rally

NEW YORK - Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said Tuesday she was hurt slightly in a scuffle that erupted when police broke up a rally as she was at the microphone.
[...]

"I was speaking and someone grabbed my backpack and pulled me back pretty roughly," Sheehan said, describing the scene at Manhattan's Union Square on Monday. "I was shoved around."
[...]

"I think their use of force was pretty excessive for someone that didn't have a permit," Sheehan said
[...]
Oh, the poor wittow baby.

She gets bounced around a little . Compared with the treatment Iraqi people got from Saddam and his 'people', well, go fuck yourself Cindy.

No comments: