"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, September 08, 2005

This Day in History - Star Trek, Old Blue Eyes

From HistoryChannel.com:
1966 Star Trek premieres

On this day in 1966, the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise takes off on its mission to 'boldly go where no man has gone before,' with the premiere of Star Trek.
I still like the original series best. Even though the effects are rather corny by today's standards, it was the innovator.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1935 Sinatra discovered

Frank Sinatra, age 19, sings with a group called The Hoboken Four on the radio talent show Major Bowe's Amateur Hour. The appearance leads to a regular job with the show and many small nightclub performances.

I listen to his stuff and many others of that genre quite a bit.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GAY

curmudgeon said...

You are?
Well, I'm not. But I guess that's your option.