"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

[cough] Bullshit [cough]

Study: Women like tech toys more than shoes :

USATODAY.com - Tue Aug 1, 11:04 AM ET Sent 273 times

NEW YORK - An Oxygen Network survey finds that more than three out of four women said they'd choose a plasma TV over a diamond solitaire necklace. And a little white iPod narrowly trumped a little black dress. These are among the results of the Girls Gone Wired survey by market researcher TRU for Oxygen.
[...]
Do you expect me to believe that?
Granted, I'm sure some do. But most? Not on your life.

4 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

There is only ONE kind of TOY I prefer over shoes or diamonds...ok maybe not diamonds...and TRUST me it does NOT play music.

Susan as Herself said...

TV over diamond necklace? Hell yes. (I am afraid I'd lose that necklace, but it's hard to lose a TV.) And an IPod over a dress? No contest! IPod any damn day! Hell, I can buy a dress at Goodwill for $3.00. An IPod? Not so much.

curmudgeon said...

Hmm. Maybe since you all are already playing with gadgets - i.e., computers and blogs, you are of a different set.
But the women I have been around would take the sparklies over the gadgets any time.

Interesting.

Scottsdale Girl said...

And the curmudgey has been enlighted *cue Angelic Harps*