"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, September 01, 2005

What An Asshole

You Chicago area folks know this guy, I've met him once. I would just as soon piss in his face as look at him now.
In it's entirety from the Chicago Sun Times:
Steve Dahl serves up recipe with foul taste

September 1, 2005

BY ROBERT FEDER SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

You've got to hand it to Steve Dahl: Even after all these years, radio's original bad boy still knows how to push the envelope of bad taste to the absolute limit.

While other broadcasters struggle to convey the enormous extent of Hurricane Katrina's toll, Dahl is mining the tragedy for comedy.

On his WCKG-FM (105.9) afternoon show Tuesday, he mused about creating a drink inspired by reports of "floating corpses" in New Orleans. And on his Web log Wednesday, he elaborated.

"Okay, so maybe now I feel a little guilty that I wanted to see New Orleans completely covered in water," Dahl wrote. "You have to admit, though, that the helicopter rescues and the looting make for some interesting TV. I guess I understand the looting for food and water. If I were flooded out of my home, I think I would crave a 32-ounce bottle of Dasani water and a can of SpaghettiOs myself. But trying on clothes while standing knee deep in floodwater? That seems a bit much. I'm still waiting on the floating corpses.

"To that end, I have sent away for five pounds of Chocolate Babies to act as 'floaters' in the new drink I'll be inventing this week: The Floating Corpse. ... I'm thinking Creme de Cacao, Kahlua, some rum, maybe a little cream and a floating Chocolate Baby.

"Of course, I'll fine tune that and come up with a 'secret ingredient' or two, but that's the general cocktail framework that I'm thinking of presently. Sort of a Mudslide, without the mud. More of a Muddy Waters.

"Also, just for the record, the Chocolate Baby thing is not meant to be racist in any way. Yes, there have been a lot of African Americans on TV being rescued and the like, but they don't make anything other than Chocolate Babies or Licorice Babies, and it seemed to me that chocolate was less offensive. It's a judgment call. If they made Strawberry Babies, I would have ordered five pounds of them too."
Choke on one of your chocolate babies you fuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more-- thank you so much for this posting! It makes me sick to think that people are actually listening to this man and validating his obscure, offensive...oh and did I mention ignorant claims!!!!

curmudgeon said...

Heeeeyyy! Sent me back in time there. But thanks for stopping by!